If you own a website for several years, it is very likely that you you’ve heard more than once about SEO and SEO Services. No matters if you are using WordPress, Joomla or another CMS, all websites should and can be optimized by your own. You just need some time and some knowledge.
So, let’s see how you can transform your website using SEO techniques
1. Choose only good topics to write about. Do an extremely serious keyword analysis and decide for yourself: which keywords matter for you? These are usually keywords on which you want to be found in Google. You have also to attentive about the competition. You should choose such keywords, on which the competition in search results is low or medium. These are considered “easy words” in SEO world. These special words are not yet overused on the internet, or they are not treated so in-depth as you can treat them. There is an excellent SEO tool that will help you, it was developed by Google itself, its name is Keyword Planner. To use this tool, you’ll need an AdWords account. The good news that it is quite easy and it is free to register an AdWords account.
2. Become popular in your niche. You have to do some analyses and build some new relationships to get backlinks (recommendations through hyperlink from other pages to your) If you write articles which no one recommends, that means that the article is not very useful to others. So, there is a lot of work to be done, but it is worth it.
3. Write good content. Write length content. Google loves long articles; they are considered very informative. Content is king – says the primary SEO law. This is one general truth that was said a Bill Gates in 1996, but is still real.
4. Arrange content in the page. Use Headings, bold text, lists – these are the elements that are pursued primarily by Google, to understand what is your page.
5. Add titles and meta descriptions for each article:
– Build well-structured and thoughtful titles of 50-60 characters long;
– Meta description is a short text that appears next to the name of your site in search results. Descriptions must be within the 150-160 characters. Despite the announced idea that meta description is not used in search engine algorithms, it is inciting men to action – to click or not on your site when it appears to them in search engines’ results.
6. Get rid of errors 404. Use any tool online that you stick to the error list 404 and proceeds to correct them. They must be deleted links to external websites if, if and images on the site, must be replaced with new ones.
7. Optimize the internal structure of URLs: bring your content through hyperlinks, add suggestions for other articles on the same subject or complementary themes. Do your best to keep as much of your site visitor. Give them multiple information and let him choose what to eat.
8. Optimize your Page speed. Use this another tool from Google: PageSpeed Insights he gives an indication elements on which you worked.
All these 8 steps will help you to make your blog better and, therefore, will help you get good rankings in search engines results.