There are a few rules that absolutely need to be followed when selecting your daily play. I have found a couple negative factors that impact my system.
Therefore, by following these few simple rules, we eliminate most of the potential damage these negative factors could have. I also recommend following these rules with ALL of your side baseball bets too! These must follow rules are:
1. Only play ONE System Bet per Day – There will be temptation when you see two great games on one day, and one is at Noon and one is at 6pm. ELIMINATE the GREED and only pick ONE for the system play of the day. If you want to side bet on the other, so be it. But don’t count this side bet as a system play.
2. NEVER bet in April – There is too much unknown with the teams and players this early in the season. Odds makers have very limited information to base their initial odds on. This could present you with some great opportunity on snagging some great lines on some absolute locks. However, it more than often spells disaster. It is best to sit this opening month of the season out.
3. NEVER Place a Wager On a Run Line That is Over -175 – Too much risk for just a small profit win. Move on to the next best line that day.
4. If a Team That You Choose Loses, DO NOT Use That Exact Team Matchup Again in That Current Series – Example: If the Yankees were your play against the Nationals on Monday, and the Nationals won and you lost your bet, do not bet on that matchup again during that current series on Tues or Wed, no matter what the odds are. The Underdog opponent may have the Favorites “number” that series. You lost once on that team already. Now stay away until they are separated and clear of each other. Move on to the 2nd best “favorite” that day.
5. Money Line TIE BREAKER for Choosing the Favorite of the Day – If there happens to be a tie in the highest Money Lines when choosing the Favorite of the day, choose the team that has the best paying odds on the Run Line. If there is yet a tie, choose the team that is playing at HOME. If still tied,choose the team that has the starting pitcher with the best record. If still tied, Flip a Coin!
6. NEVER Bet if There are Less Than 3 Games Offered That Day – There needs to be at least minimum of (3) games to choose from in order to make a system play for the day. No need to force yourself to choose a sub-par game because of limited options.
7. ONLY Bet During Regular Season – Playoffs are fun to watch, but the system bets are off. You should have made a killing by the season’s end. So, sit back and count your money while watching the playoffs!
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.